Thursday, May 9, 2013

Card using Memory Box Botanical Frame

 
 
Hello all. This card I wanted to use the New Memory Box die Botanical Frame. See what I did.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Items used to make 5 x 7 card:

Martha Stewart Punch around the Page Cheery Blossom

Memory Box Botanical Frame

Memory Box Bella Bouquet

Memory Box Fancy Blossoms

Epiphany Crafts Oval 25 and Oval metal setting oval

1/16 inch ribbon

Tim Holtz Distressed Stickle Victorian Velvet and Stormy Sky

Tim Holtz Distressed Paint I blended several colors to match green

Just-rite Times New Romans 15pt

 

The oval metal setting I blend several of the Tim Holtz Distressed Paints together till it look like the color I wanted to match. It does dry on metal. I also cut off the flowers on the Bella Bouquet and used the flower from the Botanical frame. I used the Just-rite stamps to make the Thanks so it fit in the oval. Any question let me know.

Thanks, Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment